- To develop multi-faceted programs where food gardens & natural play structures play a core role in a diverse range of experiences for children and their families.
- To establish and nurture a sense of community.
- Encourage participation, co-operation, communication and creativity.
- To provide opportunities for kids to re-connect with nature in a meaningful, seasonal, productive and satisfying way.
- To educate our community about the benefits of, and to provide access to, healthy foods and sustainable and environmentally responsible practices.
- Healthier, happier and more engaged children, teachers and parents.
- A greater sense of community.
- Enhanced and balanced programmes which encourage the often neglected characteristics of patience, hard work, team-work and perseverance moving away from the instant gratification society we live in.
- Dramatically improved appeal and access to fresh fruits and vegetables for all children, regardless of their background.